Monday, December 18, 2006

yay michael, and plans

Good idea Michael. For anyone interested, we are leaving Thurs 21st and driving from here to Bizmark ND; Friday we will drive from bizmark to Bozeman MT, then Saturday we'll go from Bozeman to Boise and get in Saturday night. Stan is so excited to come. He mentions Grandma Harris or Grandpa Harris at least 20 times a day. Today he was given a little fun-sized (read: less fun) bag of M&Ms, and he refrained from eating the last 2, saying he wanted to bring them to grandma Harris' house. We'll see if they make it past the next time he empties out my purse.

2 comments:

Michael said...

Great! I can't wait to see everyone! I get to see my favorite sister and brother-in-law that are living in Minnesota, and my two very favorite nephews! I get out of school tomorrow for the break!

simon said...

well written, affectionate, and interesting blog.
i'm swiss, and i have noticed that we share the interest in this country.

if you ever get the chance, come visit me

best,

Simon

my blog is http://nastypredator.blogspot.com (not as menacing as it sounds :-) )